Tooth loss can wreak havoc on our mouth and gums long after they are gone. The empty void left behind where the tooth once was, oftentimes becomes a cesspit for bacteria and food. If you wish to keep your mouth healthy and have excellent oral hygiene, it may be best to look into filling the gap with a dental implant. Our team at Morristown & Summit Prosthodontics is extremely skilled at providing the best possible services necessary. Advantages of implants include:
– Customization: Each implant is fully customizable for color, shape, size, and fit.
– Osseointegration: The bones around the implant can strengthen to hold the implant tighter via a process known as osseointegration.
– Natural-looking: Dental implants mimic natural teeth.
– Facial reconstruction: Dental implants can return a face to its original shape prior the lost tooth.
– Strengthen jawbone: Dental implants can strengthen the jawbone, which becomes weak and can deteriorate when teeth are not held in place for support.
– Normal eating habits: You can return to your normal eating habits with dental implants.
– Bone loss prevention: Dental implants can prevent bone loss.
– Durability: Dental implants can last a lifetime.
– Stability: Dental implants can prevent shifting caused by bone loss.
– Aesthetics: Dental implants can give you a better smile.
Tooth loss doesn’t have to be a total loss. To learn more about dental implants, please make an appointment with Dr. Madalina Iorgulescu by contacting our dental team at Morristown & Summit Prosthodontics via phone at 908-273-0884. You can also stop by our office in Summit, New Jersey. We hope to hear from you soon!